Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Sold on Thin Optics

When I had cataract surgery in August and September, I knew I would need to start wearing readers. So I searched the internet to see what was available. I always hated seeing my husband constantly searching for his glasses. So I knew I would want something that was always right at hand. And there they were - Thin Optics. They are tiny nose pieces in a small case that attaches to your keychain or phone. My husband likes his key chain one so much that I got him another pair that he attaches to his phone in a tiny black case. That way he keeps one at his side during the day and always has a pair when he is out attached to his keys. When I had jury duty my husband came with me and read while waiting. A very distinguished gentleman approached him and asked him where he got his readers because he was so impressed with them. I also love how thin their sunglasses are. My daughter in law loved them. I’m just sorry they don’t come in half readers. To round out the glasses supply I also have very thin regular readers that come in a very flat case that I use when we go on trips, or when I need to see something that requires more stability on my face. I’m still not used to needing readers because I was always able to read tiny print. But if I need to wear them, these are clearly the best. And they are so light weight to boot. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment