Saturday, August 13, 2016

LIT Digital Art Zazzle Store - Sold IPad Mini Cover

I set up a Zazzle shop in 2013 or so. It's an opportunity to post my digital art, and if anyone is interested, they can purchase the images on a huge variety of products. That's what makes digital art so much fun - the options are limitless apart form the traditional mat and frame. For quite some time I have not been able to add new images to the shop and have been too lazy to call and get it fixed. So I am tickled pink when I receive an email saying someone has purchased one of my images. This time it was of the Sussex spaniel on an iPad mini cover and the buyer was from France. Since most of my work is custom pet portraits through Etsy, it always amazes me that these shops have such a reach to customers all over the world. Other purchases were from the UK, and Germany, along with places in the US. But what thrills me the most is that there are literally millions of images to sort through on this site, and even if a handful of people like mine so much to purchase an image, I am so pleased! So that reminds me that I really need to get this website working for me again so I can upload the most recent digital works - and there are a lot of them! Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment