Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Zazzle LITDigitalart Update

I’ve been dabbling in digitalart since the iPad came out in 2010. Every time a custom pet portrait is completed, it is uploaded to a variety of sites like Fine Art America/Pixels, Etsy, Redbubble. I got an email from Zazzle the other day that said I have not uploaded any new products lately - which I haven’t for a variety of reasons. So I figured I better get cracking. Last month two pet portraits were completed right before I had my first cataract surgery and those images would be perfect candidates. Since it’s been a while I had to try and remember the process and finally figured it out - again. And after that was done the same images were uploaded to Redbubble and FAA too. It’s not that I get a lot of traction for these images and products but it’s still thrilling whenever these products get attention from all over the world. Now digital art is common place. Lately I’ve been working on combining photos and digital art work for the 52Frames weekly photo challenge. It’s more fun to create a project rather than just edit a photo. Maybe I should start uploading some of those?













No comments:

Post a Comment