Friday, March 9, 2018

Beavis and Butthead Sidewalk Art?

It’s strange to think I loved Beavis and Butthead, but I did - and I miss them along with King of the Hill. I bought a remote control that had Beavis and Butthead making those stupid comments and laughs, brought it to work, and my boss loved it. That was long before we moved to DC. Their feature length movie about “doing America” was also captivating - especially the pieces about DC. We were reminded of them when we passed by some sidewalk art in our neighborhood on our way back from our morning walk. We have oftentimes seen two little girls creating hop scotch boxes and other things, but these images were quite remarkable. The artwork itself was quite good, but the short verse written to the side was even more interesting. If you remember Beavis and “Cornholio” and “TP” episode, you will get the idea. The youngsters were not around to ask about it, but it made me chuckle out loud. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment