Monday, October 16, 2023

52Frames Street Photography Weekly Photo Challenge

It wasn’t exactly the photo I had in mind for this week’s 52Frames photo challenge with the subject “street photography.” But it ended up looking somewhat like I wanted it to even though the composite wasn’t as precise and complete as preferred. These things take a lot of time to create and I didn’t have much of it last week. I was stuck on a very exhausting criminal jury trial all week and needed to think of something for the challenge. As my husband was driving me back and forth to the courthouse every day I just started taking photos of whomever was walking on the sidewalk and hoped something would inspire me. Obviously there were all sorts of subjects, shapes, ethnicities, professions, walkers, students, policemen, construction workers and so much more. I only had time to edit the composite image yesterday afternoon once we got home following a weekend trip to visit our family in central Virginia. I was already mentally and physically tired from the trial, and then getting stuck in rush hour traffic traffic on Friday late afternoon pushed back our destination time by several hours. We didn’t arrive until ten PM. So when I got the chance I went to work isolating as many people from individual photos to create one large group of a big mess of everything. The photos themselves weren’t the best images so I was going for a general vibe of a typical weekday morning in the city. The background was then painted in to represent a cross walk of sorts. I didn’t want to miss submitting a photo so as not to lose my weekly streak. The end result was okay. I’m just glad I was able to complete the task. 






No comments:

Post a Comment