Saturday, October 28, 2023

Korcci Microwaveable Silicone Popcorn Maker

I rediscovered my love for popcorn about a month ago. Even though it caused my horrible TMJ problem and eventual surgery, I still love it. But I don’t love it with all the salt, butter, and additives in the microwave bags. So I started using the old stove top method with olive oil. It was good, but I didn’t like the cleanup. Then I found a lo salt microwave bag type option, but it was still too salty. So I looked around on Amazon to see if there was anything new in the popcorn popping business. And there it was - the Korcci silicone microwaveable popcorn popper! It was only ten dollars and came in all different colors. So I ordered a turquoise popper and anxiously awaited for it to arrive. The idea is to microwave it without any oil or anything else - so it’s basically air popped. What’s nice is that the container also folds down to a small size for storage and has a top that keeps the kernels in place while popping. So I added three tablespoons of Orville - and am going to try a white kernel brand soon - set the timer to four minutes, and waited for the popping to slow down at around three minutes. The end result is exactly what I wanted and the cleanup is basically rinsing out the container and leave it to dry. This is the perfect solution to my popcorn addiction - and it doesn’t involve any calories. It’s the perfect snack! I just need to be very careful eating it. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment