Tuesday, October 24, 2023

ThinOptics Readers and Sunglasses

I guess you could say I am a ThinOptics fan. Ever since I had cataract surgery in August and September, I need reading glasses now. It’s been a big adjustment because I was always able to see up close - even the tiniest print. It’s taking me a while to adjust to this change, particularly because my distance vision is not yet what I hope it will become. Things are still blurry in spite of the fact that I no longer take any cataract related eyedrops filled with steroids, antibiotics and analgesics. So I was looking on line for reader options and came across ThinOptics. I initially got the key chain nose glasses for both my husband and myself. I attach mine to my phone and my husband has his on his keychain. He loves them. But I also needed generic readers for in the house. So I got a pair. And since I like the small footprint and cases for the glasses, sunglasses were also needed. These glasses are so lightweight you hardly know you have them on, and they easily fit inside a pocket. I just wish they made half plain and half reader sunglasses because it can be very tedious when you can’t read - especially when I’m trying to take photos outside and really can’t see what I’m doing. We liked the keychain readers so much we sent a pair to our son. And for just in case we lose ours, another pair that lies flat works really well. ThinOptics comes in a variety of styles and colors. I’m glad I stumbled across them. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment