Thursday, October 26, 2023

My 52Frames Photo Selected in the 52Picks Album This Week!

Sometimes when you think you have a winning photo it isn’t. But sometimes when you think you have a winning photo it is. I’m so happy that the photo that was submitted this week to the 52Frames photo challenge “fashion” was selected to the 52Picks Album this week! I got an email from 52Frames this morning saying “the photo resonated among the thousands and I should be proud of my submission!” I have to thank our friend from the Midwest who introduced me to the weekly photo challenge during the pandemic. And this makes for my fourth recognized entry. What makes it even more special is that I use my iPhone for all of my work - I’m not really a photographer but I love to take photos. And my digital art experience helps to edit and enhance the images too. This week we were at the Capitol Reflecting Pool when an out of town visitor was strutting by. I did a twenty burst capture so the exact pose could be used, then got rid of the drain cover and unsightly grass, and enhanced her accessories - especially the hat, and high keyed the background. This is an international experience and it’s fun to meet and chat with photographers from all over the place, giving and getting feedback on the weekly submissions. It’s also a great hobby and one that my husband participates in - especially to help me select which photo should be submitted. He overruled the one I preferred and it’s a good thing he did. So, thank you 52Frames for selecting my photo this week. I really appreciate it! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment