Monday, November 2, 2015

A Cookie Monster in the House

My husband loves cookies. But he also loves candy. Whenever he goes grocery shopping he picks up several bags of his favorite gourmet cookies. When we were in Costco awhile ago, we noticed a big tin of his favorite cookies under the Kirkland brand. They were obviously snagging early Christmas shoppers with this huge box of tasty treats. But before he opened it, he finished up the current supply. I have to admit I steal one occasionally, but I'm not a chocolate - or cookie- fanatic. I prefer angle food cake regardless of where it comes from. So the big red tin will come in handy to store all the cookies that come after these. He told me he does like these a lot, but would like to mix them up a bit with his favorite cinnamon cookies too. We can only find those in Safeway. The next time we go we'll need to get several bags and keep the tin from getting empty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment