Saturday, September 17, 2016

LU Cinnamon Sugar Spice Cookies Can't Be Replaced With Pepperidge Farms Gingerman

My husband loves cookies. He especially loves LU Cinnamon Sugar Spice cookies. Unfortunately for him, they are becoming very difficult to come by. The LU brand is available most everywhere, and he likes the chocolate coated and fruit filled cookies, but it's the cinnamon delights that he prefers. There was one Safeway that carried them near us, but not any more. So that prompted me to write to Safeway and ask if they stock them any where else near our address. I got a response, and they requested the UPC number and the locations of the stores we typically shop. I responded right away and haven't heard from them since. That was in early August. In the meantime, we tried some Pepperidge Farms Gingerman cookies. That didn't work at all. For whatever reason, cinnamon cookies of any kind are just not available? So I took matters in to my own hands and got on Amazon to see if I could locate these darned cookies. Yesterday they arrived - and it was a surprise for my husband. I had asked him regularly if he wanted me to order them and he would always say no. But when he figured out that this package was filled with cinnamon cookies he was pleased, as you can imagine! 






No comments:

Post a Comment