Monday, January 22, 2018

Squirrels and Birds and...

I should have majored in something related to animals and birds. I can sit for hours just watching them do whatever they do - from the tiniest firefly to the everyday squirrel to my favorite cardinal pairs. Most of these critters I can find on our small patio garden. My husband is very patient when it comes to my taking pictures of all of them, but sometimes just doesn’t have the same amount of enthusiasm for the mundane squirrel. He can’t believe it every time I point out a squirrel to him - like, what’s the big deal? But that doesn’t stop me. Of course I notice every dog that passes by too - but for the most part I’m pretty picky about the ones I like. The Capitol police have Guard dogs stationed about and I have finally begun to match the name painted on the side of the squad car with the specific dog. And of course, there are the fish ponds scattered about. I’ve taken notice of the koi and the goldfish too. Maybe one of these days we will get another dog to satisfy my pooch habit. But until then I’ll keep pointing them out to him and taking lots of photos. 























No comments:

Post a Comment