Saturday, January 26, 2019

Etsy Custom Pet Portrait Feedback

I started my Etsy shop six years ago. It’s called LITDigitalPaintings. I have received commissions from all over the world for custom pet portraits. Many of the requests are for memorial portraits. I paint the portraits using my iPad instead of messy pastels and watercolors. And, my studio comes with me wherever I go. Each image becomes a jpeg file that can be uploaded to any website to create products like coffee mugs, T-shirts, or just about anything else. Or, you can print the image on a desktop printer. Christmas is typically a busy season and this past holiday was no different. Yesterday I received feedback from one of my customers. She had two portraits made for her parents of their family dog. She then had the images made in to canvas paintings. She sent me a photo of the finished products and said her parents were thrilled with the portraits. She also shared really nice feedback that was posted on my Etsy shop. I really appreciate the time Sherry took to communicate with me during the process, but especially offering such kind words about me and my work. You never know who will be requesting a portrait. I just think about how much we loved our beautiful Borzoi Tatiana. I’ve got her portrait hanging in our home. Every time I look at it it makes me smile. I’m just happy I can do the same for someone else. 















No comments:

Post a Comment