Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Dogs of Cookham, England

Today we took a little ride to Cookham from Buckinghamshire, where our friends live. There is the River Thames, and locks, and restaurants. It doesn't matter where I go, the one thing that captures my attention is a dog of any size or shape. I like to draw their portraits on my Ipad, and hang them in the Wagtime Shop on Capitol Hill, and take special orders on my Etsy shop. I've had requests as far away as Australia. We had two dogs in Milwaukee - a golden retriever named Natasha, and a Borzoi named Tatiana. I much prefer large furry dogs to small, yippee ones. My husband  asks me if I think we would ever get another one. We have not decided, but in the meantime I will continue to be enchanted by these friendly creatures wherever they live. 





No comments:

Post a Comment