Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vacation Photos

I love photos. I take them all the time with my Iphone and use them to help describe a blog entry.  Sometimes it is a challenge to organize them all, especially after coming home from a ten day vacation - this time in England with friends there and with friends from here joining us there. What that means is about 4-5 people's versions of images they saw while they were there. What I like most is that some are more interested in the things, while others are more in tune with scenes, and others with people. Some of the best photos of my husband and me together are taken on these trips, and I really value them all. The unposed ones are the best! What I don't value is getting them transferred from a thumb drive to my almost eight year old lap top, and trying to figure out how I can transfer my iPhone photos to someone in bulk without emailing five at a time. Because the wifi connection was so inconsistent while we were traveling, the photos did not all sync with my iPad, which makes it even more confusing. Luckily it all works out in the end, and it sure beats having to take the rolls of film to get processed and waiting for them to get developed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment