Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thanks DC Blogs

I've been doing daily entries on my blog LIT's Living on Capitol Hill-Hell for three years. The idea is to compare what was a fairly tranquil life in Milwaukee to the not so tranquil existence here on Capitol Hill, with a few observations and art thrown in between. Every once in a while the entry is picked up by DC Blogs. I can usually tell because my stats of visits for the day increases to much higher levels than is typical. I don't have a lot of visitors, but these notices help a lot. And that was the case today about the eviction blog from yesterday. I always send a thank you note to DC Blogs for noticing. They always notice it when I do. I really appreciate that whatever I thought was somewhat interesting, or frustrating, was worthy of attention from a neutral party. Thanks again for noticing!




No comments:

Post a Comment