Thursday, July 26, 2018

LLBean Rain Shoes - Too Tight!

My Cole Haan rain shoes are wonderful. I have had them for many years and always got compliments on them. But the right foot shoe is deteriorating - the material on the bottom is beginning to crack and the toe portion is separating from the bottom. I have repaired it twice with gorilla glue, but that won’t last. And even with that, my foot gets wet. Since Cole Haan no longer carries this type of shoe that I can find, I ordered a pair of rain skimmers from LLBean in 11M - one of my favorite places. The shoes looked nice and the reviews were good so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s hard to find stylish things in my size so I was pleased they were actually available. They arrived yesterday. Immediately when I took them out of the box they looked really narrow - and they were. My feet are actually narrow and a size medium can oftentimes be a little loose. But these shoes were a medium and were unusually snug. I thought maybe I’d wear them around the house a bit and see if they might give a little. Perhaps because the meterial is quite inflexible that just wouldn’t do. So I decided I would do what I rarely - if ever - do. I’m planning to return them tomorrow. Unfortunately these shoes don’t come in a larger or wider size. I’m going to have to rely on my Cole Haan rain shoes for now. I know it’s only a matter of time and I’m very disappointed! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment