Sunday, July 1, 2018

Charmin Ultrasoft Cushiony Touch Family Mega Roll TP

We used to have a membership for Costco but let it expire because we usually don’t need bulk orders, and like more product selection. And we aren’t in to massive warehouse shopping. But since we started the free trial of Amazon Prime, things have changed. While in the grocery store we started checking price points for all kinds of things. It was clear that Prime had some real deals. That, along with a new Whole Foods store opening soon just two blocks away from us, sealed the membership. So last weekend I went through the “staple” items we use. One of the biggest bargains was Charmin ultra cushiony soft toilet paper. But rather than select “one” of the items, I inadvertently selected “two.” That meant we would be getting six packages with eight mega rolls in each - a whopping 48 rolls. I suppose I could have changed the order, but figured we would eventually use it all anyway. Luckily at checkout there is an option to select a plain Amazon box rather than a product label box. When that shipment arrived it was HUGE! So we unpacked it and luckily I found enough space for it all in our tiny condo - high on the shelves in our closet and on a rack behind my clothes. I guess next time I need to pay a little more attention to the amount I select. So we won’t be needing TP for quite some time. And that’s fine with my husband. He hates carrying that stuff around from the store to the car and from the the car to the house. I just did him a big favor. 














No comments:

Post a Comment