Thursday, December 10, 2020

52Frames Texture

This is the fourth week I have been participating in a photography website that was introduced to me by a friend in the Midwest. If nothing else, it makes you think about something else once a week. You need to submit a photo every week based upon the specific subject matter. The photo needs to be taken that week - no archives allowed. Then, a commentary is added about what inspired you, how the photo was taken, etc. Since I’m taking pictures all the time for this photo blog, it’s not that difficult. My only camera is my iPhone, and I’m certainly not a professional photographer like so many who participate are. The first week was circles, the second was nature, then color. This week is texture. I spent half an hour fooling around with the magic carpet little mobile in our bedroom with just the right light, but ultimately decided on a pillow cover. I like the result to be whimsical and pleasing to the eye - not dark or daunting. Every week the album is posted and comments can be made about them. You can also start to follow and get followed. Emails are sent when there is any action made on your photo. So far it’s been fun and I hope I continue to feel that way. Next week is black and white.... I’m already thinking about what it might be - which is the whole idea.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment