Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Bulliant Belt Replacement

About two years ago I got my husband a belt that doesn’t have the regular holes to adjust the size. It’s a slider buckle with a belt that can be cut to fit. My husband really liked it and has been wearing it every day. It’s worn down in two places and he was hinting he may need another one. It’s supposed to be made out of leather, but I have my doubts. So I checked the last order on Amazon and we ended up getting the same belt even though it only lasted two years. I thought he might like something lighter to wear around the house and showed him a few options, but he was stuck on this Bulliant belt. It arrived this week and it comes in great packaging. It was easy enough to cut and fit and now this one will be worn every day until it wears out. The old belt was saved to be worn on other pants so he doesn’t have to take it on and off. My husband really needs something when he mentions it more than once. That doesn’t happen very often. But when it does it’s best to get something as soon as possible. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment