Friday, November 5, 2021

Washington Radiology and Moby Dick

We have been there twice already this year, and we had to go again yesterday. We have had appointments every day this week - something I don’t care for since they are all for health care reasons. It’s going on six weeks that my husband has been getting tested to try and figure out what ails him. And it’s not obvious whatever it is. After spending the morning getting blood work at Virginia Hospital Center, we took a ride to Washington Radiology for an ultrasound in the afternoon. Of course you can’t eat or drink anything either. After we arrived I walked in with him, but had to turn around and wait in the car because they still don’t allow anyone else but the patient in. I tried texting him to get an update but he didn’t answer. So while I waited I ordered an early supper from Moby Dick - our favorite Persian take out place. Aside from that I just sat there and watched the leaves fall. It was somewhat peaceful. The sun was shining and I just didn’t want to do anything but stare out in to space. The test was done in short order and everything was fine. That was wonderful news, but we still don’t know what ails him. We’ve come to the conclusion that it isn’t anatomical so that means it must be a chemical imbalance of some sort. All of the lab work results were good too. So that will mean more doctor visits and tests but I have no idea for what. So yesterday afternoon we picked up and feasted on Moby Dick. It’s tough bobbing on the water. Hopefully a conclusion will be reached soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment