Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cabernet or Chardonnay?

We have been drinking red wine for the longest time. I have to say I never really cared for it so much. I would get Zinfandel once in a while. But my husband preferred burgundy, then Cabernet, now Shiraz and merlot. And he doesn't like wine that is chilled. So our daily dose is a tiny bit of some kind of red - so much so that when we go out for dinner we order one wine glass between the two of us. But when we have guests for dinner, not everyone likes red wine. So we had a bottle of Chardonnay for my sister for Thanksgiving dinner because she says white wine doesn't bother her like red wine does. I also have a cousin who swears that red wine stirs up her allergies. I have to admit that I tend to sneeze after I have red wine. So now we have part of a bottle of white wine left to finish. My husband still wants his red wine and I am now finishing up the white. And I have to admit that I like the Chardonnay more. I am sure I will go back to the red wine once this bottle is consumed. It is hard to change a habit - even if it's a tiny one. 









No comments:

Post a Comment