Monday, July 17, 2023

52Frames Abstract Photo Challenge

We started at the Smithsonian American Indian Museum pond in search of an abstract image for the 52Frames photo challenge last week. A few of them were pretty decent. But another option appeared later in the week when we were leaving the neighborhood park from our morning walk. A dramatically dressed woman emerged walking down the sidewalk. She was wearing a pink and green coordinated outfit with matching hat, purse and shoes. We have seen her before in other interesting outfits. I knew I needed to use her images in this challenge. I don’t think I’ve spent this much time on any photo challenge yet after two plus years. Every time I work on a project like this I learn something new.  Before it was just a photo that was edited, but lately creating composite images are more to my liking. It’s a combination of photos and art and a lot of layering and playing around using my procreate app. That is the program I have been using to paint my custom pet portraits. I never realized I could also use it for photo challenges. By the end there were over twenty images to choose from so I left the final selection up to my husband. We rarely agree on which photo is the best and this was no exception. All I know is that I have more fun creating a project than just editing a photo. I wonder what the reaction will be?





























No comments:

Post a Comment