Monday, July 3, 2023

52Frames Morning Routine Weekly Photo Challenge

The subject this week for the 52Frames photo challenge was “morning routine.” I could already picture in my mind what I wanted to do. It would be a composite image of several individual items, but I wasn’t quite sure which ones. And of course my husband would be a big player in helping me get it all together. I rather like using my Procreate app - that I use for my digital art pet portraits - to use for these photography challenges. Every day after our morning walk we have breakfast. And a big part of that breakfast is usually some form of eggs. But the most colorful fare is a sort of omelette. The ingredients include small potatoes, tomatoes, a lot of spinach, onions and eggs. So as my husband was preparing the breakfast I was taking photos of each of these ingredients, and photos of a few of the ingredients combined, plus other things we always have - bread and cheese, fruit and orange juice. Then there were photos taken of the omelette being cooked from start to finish in the pan, and the final product on a plate. As I was taking the photos my camera roll looked really pretty and I thought about using that image for a submission. Several collages were also created using the layout app. In the end a composite image of the individual ingredients was used with a light yellow cheerful background. Someone recently wrote in the comments section of each challenge that it’s not just the photo, but the post editing that counts. It really does take a lot of time to cut and paste and arrange all of the parts. But I find it all such fun. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment