Monday, March 25, 2024

52Frames Chaos Weekly Photo Challenge

The subject for the 52Frames photo challenge this week was “chaos.” Both my husband and I tested positive for Covid almost two weeks ago. I didn’t think I would be in any mood to take photos, but we were well enough to take a ride in to town to see the cherry blossoms. It was sunny, and rather than walk around the tidal basin, we drove around it. That was a good thing because it gave me an opportunity to use slow shutter to catch the throngs and the blossoms in a “chaotic” state. The traffic was such that we stopped a lot and moved very slowly. I just kept clicking away with the hopes that something might turn out okay. The submission ended up being one of the first photos. It gave a swirling feeling, the colors were right, and the vibe was good. And both my husband and I agreed on this image - which is unusual. Neither one of us is yet feeling any where near close to normal. I can’t taste or smell anything and am still quite congested. We know things could be much worse but it’s an awful time of year to miss out on spring - especially over our anniversary, Persian new year, and my husband’s birthday. We can’t wait for this illness to go away and resume a normal life. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment