Tuesday, March 26, 2024

52Frames Road Challenge Instagram Shoutout

Last night as I was scrolling instagram and a notification from 52Frames came across. I follow the 52frames account because I belong to the weekly photo challenge website. Every week the 52Frames instagram account posts three photos a day - for a week - on the subject for that week. Last week the subject was “road.” My photo appeared last night with a lovely shoutout. It was so nice because earlier in the week this same photo was selected as a 52pick on the website. It’s really exhilarating because the pool is over 3000 entries and my camera is my iPhone - not a fancy camera. I just love taking pictures and this is one way to channel my interest on a weekly basis. On the advice of a friend, it started participating during the pandemic and it has kept my husband and I busy trying to find the best place to take photos each week. And since both my husband and I tested positive for Covid almost two weeks ago it has lifted our spirits. We escaped Covid for four years after being extremely careful - only to catch it when no one cares any more. Being over 65 makes it a disease made just for us. We are slowly on the mend and are thankful we escaped the worst of it after just having our last booster about a month ago. So thank you 52Frames for recognizing my road photo this week.I appreciate it more than you can imagine! And congratulations to my fellow framers. It’s such a great way to meet people from all over the world. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment