Sunday, March 3, 2024

Zazzle Cat Postcard

I have been painting digital art pet portraits since 2012 using my iPad. After each portrait is completed, the images are uploaded to several websites. There, they can be added to all sorts of products - like t shirts, coffee mugs and so many other items. I have shops on Zazzle, Fine Art America/Pixels, TeePublic, Amazon Merch, and Redbubble. It’s always a treat when I get notified that there is a sale. And that happened last week - for a cat postcard. Zazzle sent an email to let me know, and also that I made an incredible sixteen cents! Obviously I don’t do this for the money! But it’s just hard to imagine that someone noticed a painting and liked it enough to purchase an item - no matter how small. And, it’s not unusual to have customers from all over the world. This time the postcard was purchased by Colette in Seurre, France. I continue to replenish and update these sites as often as possible. I’ve expanded the options to include some of my digital photos that are taken for the weekly 52Franes photo challenge. I do have to say that Zazzle has made it more difficult to upload an image on to several products at one time. It seems you have to do one at a time and it can be very time consuming. And since I don’t have a lap top anymore it is impossible to upload items to Amazon Merch - which is quite frustrating. Apparently their platform doesn’t like Apple and tablet products. In the end it’s a fun hobby and it is nice to be noticed. Thanks Colette for your recent purchase! 










No comments:

Post a Comment