Monday, March 4, 2024

52Frames Move the Camera

The subject for the 52Frames weekly photo challenge was “move the camera.” It’s hard to do when your camera is an iPhone. So I use an app with a long exposure - and I don’t really know what I am doing. At first I tried a few things around the house - like the orchid and the building across the street. But later in the week we took a walk to the Smithsonian American History Museum in search of something “historical.” We have been there many times before and started off in the entertainment section. I like Prince’s guitar and the overall bright primary colors. Then we headed over to the First Ladies exhibit for some fashion. The last stop was the transportation area but nothing seemed right. Before leaving we hung around the second floor area overlooking the main lobby/entrance. There were a bunch of kids in bright hats and yellow safety jackets bursting with enthusiasm as they ran towards the Star Spangled Banner. Luckily I caught the action in time and was able to edit the image more to accentuate the pops of color. There were also a few men huddled together that made for an interesting look, but my husband liked the kids a lot more. This wasn’t one of my favorite challenges but lately all of them have seemed more difficult than usual. It still gets us out of the house - and for that reason it’s a good thing. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment