Sunday, March 10, 2024

Decaf Lipton Tea

Every evening after dinner my husband and I have a dessert/snack. I always have a piece of angel food cake and a decaf tea. He always has a variety of cookies, a tiny slice of angel food cake, and a piece of candy. He used to have tea as well but is avoiding anything that affects his current medical condition - and that includes both tea and coffee. We always got Lipton decaf tea and for whatever reason it hasn’t been on the shelves at Giant for a few months. So we asked someone about the reason and they said they aren’t able to get it due to availability. So I’ve tried other decaf brands but they just don’t taste good. Finally I gave up waiting for Giant to get the tea in and ordered it on Amazon. The price was no different and there wasn’t any back order so I’m not sure what the fuss is all about. So last night was the first time I’ve had Lipton decaf tea in quite some time. I like it because it is essentially tasteless, but that’s what I’m used to. Hopefully the tea will eventually get restocked at the local grocery store. It’s just a lot easier to get it there. 









No comments:

Post a Comment