Friday, June 3, 2016

Forgot Prescription Medications on a Roadtrip

Oops! What do you do when you forget a prescription medication on a roadtrip? I guess we are going to find out. My husband somehow forgot one of his pill bottles and will need to get a replacement somehow. We stopped at a pharmacy in Georgia and they said we had to either have the bottle or a hard copy prescription. I thought showing them the prescription in express scripts with an ID would be enough. Well it isn't. He suggested we visit an urgent care clinic to get the prescription. I'm not sure why a phone call and fax from our doctor's office doesn't do. In the meantime I'm trying to find a pharmacy at our destination that a fax could be sent to. All I know is this will never happen again - but I'm not sure we'll ever see these pills. Thank goodness they are not super essential, just really essential. More to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment