Thursday, December 7, 2017

Fine Art America Online Wall Views

I've been painting custom pet portraits using my iPad as the canvas and the stylus as my brush since the iPad was introduced. One of the ways I showcase my art is by posting the completed portraits on a variety of websites. One of those websites is Fine Art America. I also upload photos from Washington DC and the places we travel. I like the options that are available to customers to make non traditional items like coffee mugs and totes from any of these images. I have ordered stretch canvas paintings and coffe mugs and am pleased with the results. I received an email from FAA this week that stated online wall views were now available. That gives anyone the opportunity to see how a piece of artwork would look like in a setting. So I tested it out using my latest pet portraits and the option works nicely. I like to use these images in my advertising. On the FAA app you can also see how something would look on your own wall. I really love all these added features to play around with. So not only do I post the completed portrait on my Etsy shop, I also add the image of how it might look framed in a nice background setting. Thanks FAA for adding this feature. I know I will use it! 












No comments:

Post a Comment