Sunday, December 31, 2017

Fine Art America Supreme Court Painting

I don't know if it is easier to think about spring when the temps are in the twenties with winds that make it feel like ten degrees, or not. But I was happily reminded of it and the cherry blossoms when I got an email notice that one of my paintings was sold to someone in Texas on my Fine Art America site. I like to paint custom pet portraits, but I also have painted scenes in our neighborhood - which were included in three of my children's books. What I like most about selling art on Fine Art America is that it is all digital and the person orders the format they prefer. This instance was a rolled print. And I don't have to do anything because the painting was already created. What I most appreciate is that someone liked an image of something that I made, and chose it over millions of other paintings out there. This painting happens to be the Supreme Court during cherry blossom season. I always wonder who bought it, why, and where will it be placed? And I am so flattered!! What's nice is there is an announcement page to circulate on social media. Sometimes I get comments from other folks who noticed the sale. So, thank you to the person who bought it. I really appreciate it!











No comments:

Post a Comment