Saturday, May 5, 2018

Cleaning by Iris

I have been wanting to have a housekeeper come in to clean the condo for a long time - especially when we are expecting out of town guests. And since neither of us was feeling up to it with all the doctor visits this week and feeling uncertain about our health, my husband was more amenable to the idea. Someone left their business card on our mailbox a couple of months ago and I kept it “just in case.” So I found it and we called to see if Iris could schedule a visit for yesterday afternoon. She came with an assistant and really did a wonderful job. That condo has not been deep cleaned like that since we bought it nine years ago. I especially like the personal touches - Kleenex, paper towels, toilet paper, and the slight rearrangement of things that gave the rooms a different perspective. Would we call Iris again? Absolutely! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment