Sunday, May 27, 2018

Redbubble Options

Along with a lot of other websites I’ve used, I started a shop on Redbubble a couple of months ago called LITDigitalArt. I was overjoyed when I sold an American Eskimo sticker. But it wasn’t until last week that I realized how many more options were available on the site. Sometimes one large image of something isn’t exactly the best approach to use on all products, or due to the file constraints and specifications, the file image isn’t large enough for a particular product. So after playing around with the editing options I finally figured out that the images can be set up in repeating patterns - which can look stunning and unexpectedly pleasing on clothing. The images can be adjusted in size and in random or straight forward patterns. Depending on the item, one or the other looks nicer. The categories are clothing for men, women and kids; device cases; wall art; home decor; stationery; and bags - and there are many products within each category. I stayed away from the T-shirt category because you really need a transparent background - and I have 100 designs on Merch by Amazon with a shop called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces. So I’ve been spending a lot is time uploading files and creating some fun things. I enjoy the process and the Redbubble website is very user friendly. So if you have an inkling for a unique gift, check out my Redbubble shop. My categories feature Iran, Betta Fish, Sketch to Portrait, Animals, Washington DC, and Holidays and Home. Thanks so much for looking. And I would definitely appreciate any feedback at LITDigitalArt@gmail.com






















No comments:

Post a Comment