Friday, June 8, 2018

Merch by Amazon Black Lab T-shirt

I have several on line websites that I promote and sell my digitalart. It all started with Etsy. I primarily do custom pet portrait orders there. But for selling items where the images are already uploaded, I use Pixels (Fine Art America), Zazzle, Redbubble, my own website LITDigitalArt and Such, and Merch by Amazon. Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter are used to showcase my work. It’s a full time job maintaining all of this stuff! Since creating my Merch shop LIT’s Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces a couple months ago I have been fortunate enough to have sold three T-shirt’s so far. The last one came this week and was a black Labrador retriever. The first one was an American Eskimo and the second was a bulldog. It’s not the commission that is most thrilling. It’s the notion that someone liked my image enough - out of the literally millions out there - to purchase an item that they will use themselves or give as a gift. Since Amazon doesn’t send me an email when a purchas is made, I need to check my site every day. It really is exciting. Thanks so much for noticing. Now I’m thinking of starting something on Shopify. Has anyone had experience with that? 














No comments:

Post a Comment