Friday, August 17, 2018

Amazon Merch Black Lab T-shirt Five Star review

I started an Amazon Merch Shop a few months ago. It’s called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces and includes a lot of my hand painted digital art custom pet portraits on T-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. I was thrilled when I had a couple of sales - an American Eskimo, bulldog, and a couple of black labs. Considering the millions of images available out there, I’m always humbled and honored that someone would select mine over all others. And as it goes with most things, it takes a while for things to “take off.” So I was even more pleased when someone gave me a five gold star rating for my black lab T-shirt. It’s wonderful to get positive feedback, and even nicer when it is noted alongside the shirt on the site. I have a personal website, a Redbubble Shop, an Etsy shop, a Zazzle Shop, a Fine Art America/Pixels Shop... but it’s great to have an Amazon Shop too! Although the payback may be just enough for a cup of coffee, that’s not the point. I’m just glad I don’t have to do this for a living - which makes it all the more fun. Thanks for stopping by any of my shops. I really appreciate it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment