Friday, August 3, 2018

Amazon Merch Sales

It took me a while to figure out how I can sell my pet portrait designs on Amazon. They don’t have a platform for customers to order custom pet portraits, but they have Amazon Merch. I requested “permission” to join, and was accepted in April. After that it took me even more time to figure out how to meet the image requirements. I do every thing on my iPad, so I needed to make transparent all of the backgrounds, and then convert my files from jpeg to png. Having done that then it was time to wait and see if I would have any luck getting my digitalart exposed to the Amazon audience. It’s always a treat to know someone likes what you paint, and even better if they purchase your design. This week was a pleasant surprise when my Australian Shepherd dog long sleeve T-shirt sold. Then within the same week one of my black lab designs sold on a T-shirt, and another black lab design sold on a hoodie. That got me thinking about cooler weather and submitting more designs on longer sleeve shirts. So now I’m searching my files for black labs in particular, but I’m also thinking about some Betta fish paintings. Who knows? Amazon recently sent out a notice that they will be extending their Merch presence to Germany and the United Kingdom. Having a broader audience is always good. Every one likes animals and pets. Thanks so much for noticing my work! 















No comments:

Post a Comment