Sunday, March 3, 2019

Zazzle Black Lab Luggage Tag

One of the first digital art commissioned pet portraits I painted was of a bird dog. It was a black Labrador retriever sitting in a boat with water surrounding the scene. He lived in Oregon. I was thrilled to get the order because I was just starting to set up my virtual digital art business. That transaction was back in November 2012 and my confidence was bolstered as more commissions followed from all over the US and the world! Black labs seem to be a favorite - I think I’ve painted more labs and Goldens than any other dog breed. After portraits are completed, I upload all of my completed files on to other websites as images that are available to create products of interest - a coffee mug, T-shirt, card - the sky is the limit. My digitalart is available on Pixels/Fine Art America, Zazzle, Redbubble, and Amazon Merch. So I was thrilled to get a notice from Zazzle that someone from Minnesota bought a luggage tag with my black lab bird dog image. It’s certainly not the commission that may buy a cup of coffee - it’s just the notion that someone selected an image I created out of the millions that are out there. So, thank you for noticing! I really appreciate it. And thank you to my customer in Oregon. You got me started! 














No comments:

Post a Comment