Monday, March 4, 2019

Redbubble German Shepherd Sweatshirt

I am always so thrilled whenever someone notices my digitalart. I’ve been painting custom pet portraits since 2012 using my iPad as the canvas and a stylus as my brush. When the commissioned portraits are complete, I upload the files to four different websites that can turn the images in to a product of choice - coffee mugs, T-shirts - just about anything. I use Fine Art America/Pixels, Redbubble, Zazzle, and Amazon Merch. I was pleased to get a notice that someone from Australia purchased a German Shepherd hoodie. I’ve done a few commissions from Australia - one of the first portraits I painted was an English Springer Spaniel in Australia for a Christmas gift. It’s fun to see where the purchases come from and quite remarkable to know how far reaching all my images are seen. It does take quite a bit of time to keep all the websites updated, but after the initial set up it’s basically tweaking and checking things over regularly. But then there is all the social media promoting that’s even more time consuming. But it is fun as a hobby and I can choose to do as much or as little as I like. So thank you for noticing my work - I really appreciate it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment