Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Amazon Merch Shop Restocked

After a lot of studying and trying to figure out how I could reformat and upload my pet portrait images, I opened an Amazon Merch Shop last year. It’s called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces. I uploaded 100 images that were available on primarily T-shirts. Since then I’ve sold a few T-shirts and hoodies with black labs being the clear favorite. The difference between Amazon Merch and my other shops on Zazzle, Redbubble, and Pixels is that the image remains available on Merch only if it is sold. Otherwise, after a few months with no sales, the image is removed. For all the other shops the images remain for as long as the shop is open. My Etsy shop charges a fee whenever an item is renewed. But that shop is primarily for ordering custom portraits from start to finish - much different than purchasing a completed image. But I do have several downloadable paintings. So my 100 limit supply on Merch was starting to dwindle down so I replenished it a bit yesterday. I’m only allowed 10 updates per day. For each item it needs to be processed and checked for appropriate content and I receive an email letting me know it was completed. So I may do a few more today to get the store restocked. I don’t want to do too many at one time because they would all need to be redone at one time - unless they are sold. That would be a good thing! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment