Wednesday, September 18, 2019

JETech iPad Mini 3 Case

First we went to the Apple store on one of our morning walks at Tyson’s Corner Mall. I wanted to replace my husband’s very old iPad mini 3 cover because it was shredded and not even holding the device in the case any more - so much so that the iPad fell out and the corner was dented. But when I checked on line at the Apple store I couldn’t figure out if the cases they had would fit the old mini 3 - hence, the reason for the visit. And I was right - the cases they had were suited only for the latest models. Since we needed a couple of items anyway, I checked Amazon to see what they might have. I found a similar case from JETech made for this model. And it was really cheap compared to any apple case. When it arrived I was happy to finally replace the old beat up cover. The case looked the same, but obviously it was not the same. It was much lighter and flimsier, but does the job. Until my husband decides to replace his current mini, this is good enough to get him through for at least a little while longer. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment