Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Estee Lauder Makeover at Bloomingdales

When I was in high school senior I was my schools’ Maas Brothers representative. That meant fashion shows, TV commercials, photo shoots, a fall gaucho outfit with boots, a spring maxi roushed dress with espadrilles, parades, and a part time job. It was also the time I learned how to use and apply makeup. Ever since that time I’ve updated my makeup line exclusively with Estee Lauder products. First it was Boston Store, then Neiman Marcus. It’s been a while since I’ve done the makeover route. In my younger days it was almost every spring and fall. So today we took a ride to Bloomingdales to see what could be done for my aging and sun damaged face. My husband has been telling me I was looking “faded” - and I have. I’ve been using almost neutral everything and it was showing. When you have grey hair, something needs to stand out. Since I had most of my hair cut off last week in a new pixie style, it would be good idea to get a “new look.” The next big thing will be new eye wear. Ever since I stopped wearing contacts almost twenty years ago I always thought I would update my glasses every so often and so often has arrived. So the “beauty advisor” did her thing and I got a couple of items. But the best part is always the “free gift” EstĂ©e Lauder seasonally has. It’s good for some skin care products, lipstick and eye shadow. I suppose as long as I think about it I’ll go to see what’s new and exciting. These days it’s hiding all the bad stuff and hopefully looking okay in the end. 












No comments:

Post a Comment