Saturday, September 21, 2019

All Things Persian

Since we moved to northern Virginia almost six months ago we are starting to wean ourselves away from the appointments that require us to still go in to town. So I figured a new hair salon/stylist would be a good place to start. The goal is to have whatever it is close to our new address, walking distance preferred. I found Dolce Vita literally just down the street and searched the hair stylists. I picked the Persian name and liked what she did - a very short cut and a very interesting person. Today we went to Bloomingdales to find an updated pants and shirt that might be nice for travel/dinner with friends. We specifically went to Chevy Chase because we like the store better, but also the sales rep. She’s Persian too and has the patience of a saint. And for my sister in law’s birthday we thought Persian cookies and treats would be nice so we went to Yas in Vienna. It’s a place we’ve been going to for a few years now. They have the best desserts and such. Both my husband and I have a Persian cardiologist, and there is a Persian dentist just a block away. That may be the next change. All I know is that we are always treated with such kindness regardless of who we encounter. I should know - I’m married to one. 












No comments:

Post a Comment