Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Thanks DC Blogs

I've been blogging for almost five years about living in DC compared to the Midwest and a lot of subjects in between. I write something every day whether we are home or away. Every once in awhile one of my entries grabs the attention of DCBlogs and it gets mentioned on their site. I usually notice it because the stats for views increases. I never know what subject it might be but I always appreciate the attention. This time the subject was about AAA service for a flat tire. It's bad enough to happen at home but a lot worse on travel. So I always thank DC Blogs for noticing an entry and tweet about it. Then they notice the tweet and I favorite it. So thanks once again DC Blogs. Now I need to think of another subject you might like - preferably a more pleasant one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment