Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Chicagoland Eskie Rescue Auction Art - Sold!

The auction started on Friday and ended Sunday evening. The Chicagoland Eskie Rescue sponsored my custom digital art pet portrait and I was curious to see how the bidding might go. So I watched the Facebook site and added some encouraging words once it began. It got as high as $95.00, but because some of the bids passed the time deadline, it ended up being a little less than that, but more than I usually charge for a portrait. So it was a really nice feeling to know a few folks were interested enough to participate in the auction, but also bid on my one out of a lot of other options available at the auction. I should hear within the next couple of weeks from the highest bidder. That's the best part - working with the customer to get it just right. After all, that pooch is something special and it's a fun way to remember him. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment