Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Home Depot Fix For My Favorite Cole Haan Bag

When we travel I put everything but the kitchen sink in my purse. That purse happens to be a several year old Cole Haan hobo bag that has served me very well. I'm very attached to it. Well, the stress of the weight finally took its toll on it - three iPads were just a bit too heavy. One of the metal rings holding the strap broke. The tiny nail fell out and the strap came with it. So what could be done? We decided a trip to Home Depot might be just the thing. I wanted something that looked like the original ring, but it also needed to be easily applied. With the help of the staff at Home Depot, we found a clamp of sorts that was silver and black. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but when I put it on, it looked quite nice. Maybe I should have gotten two so it was a matching set. The best part was that this new clamp can hold up to 100 pounds! What more could you ask for? 




No comments:

Post a Comment