Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Smithsonian Gardens Retweet

It's not uncommon to get noticed on social media - especially when you promote someone or something. I've been writing this blog for several years every day, post photos on Instagram and tumbler every day, and add a change of pace on my business Facebook page with non digital art highlights of DC. It's not hard to do when you live in a city like DC because there is usually something to photograph or talk about. I've posted stories and photos of the Sackler Gallery and the Capitol, and they have been noticed by the Sackler Gallery and the Capitol in the form of a retweet or "like." And so it happened yesterday when I wrote a blog about "paradise in pots" - a Smithsonian gardens outdoor exhibit by the Castle on the National Mall. Thanks for noticing! But you all make it so much easier to write about! I'm not sure that would be the case if we lived anywhere else. I wonder when I will get to ponder that one!? If my husband has anything to do with it I won't ever have to worry about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment