Saturday, October 6, 2018

Contigo Spillproof Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug

The last set of water mugs we bought were from Costco. The Contigo mugs came in a pack of two. We use them every day - one for water and one for diet ginger ale. I like to change them out every couple of years because of the black stuff that doesn’t seem to go away around the little crevices on the top of the lid. So I got a new set of Contigo travel mugs from Amazon - a pack of two with a slightly different shape - one silver and one blue. And with every product I ever get I always read the instructions. So I learned that there is a spring attachment inside the lid that can be opened so the drinking spout can be cleaned easily. That doesn’t hold true for the button lock on the top that keeps the cup “locked” so it can’t spill. So at least we know the drinking part is safe from the crud. I only wish they made wine glasses like this because it’s really hard to clean up red wine splashes. Or maybe we should start drinking wine in these stainless steel mugs? I don’t think so. It just wouldn’t taste the same. 














No comments:

Post a Comment