Friday, October 12, 2018

Zazzle Boxer Coffee Mug

I have a few websites that I have uploaded and displayed my digitalart paintings - Fine Art America/Pixels, Redbubble, Amazon Merch and Zazzle. And I promote all of them on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and my Business Facebook page. I’ve also written three children’s books that are on Amazon, and created a few You Tube videos. My Etsy shop is used primarily for custom orders, and my Wordpress website has links to all of this! Whew - it’s like having a full time job. So whenever I get a notice from one of these places, it is very exciting. A few days back Zazzle notified me that someone bought a coffee mug with my black and white pooch on it. All of my furry friend designs are from my pet portrait custom orders. When I get those orders, I need to work with the customer about all the details from start to finish. But when I get these notifications, I don’t need to do anything. What tickles me most is that someone noticed a painting that I created, and liked it enough to purchase it. Out of the millions of options out there, it is really amazing. I certainly couldn’t make a living on any of this, but it’s a great hobby. So thank you for noticing! I really appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment