Sunday, October 27, 2019

Eufy RoboVac Filter Change

We got a Eufy RoboVac about a year ago when we were still living in our tiny Capitol Hill condo. It worked rather well so we brought it along with us when we moved to our 1000 square foot condo in northern Virginia six months ago. My cleaning routine started immediately. On Saturday after grocery shopping I do the vacuuming. On Sunday after a walk and lunch I do the dusting and clean the bathroom until it shines. I can’t really leave the eufy on it’s own. I generally cordon off sections to make it easier for it and then empty the container full of dust and debris about half way through. Where does it all come from?!  After the RoboVac does it’s job, my husband cleans up the brush and the filters. He also shakes out the swiffers after all the dusting is done. Since my husband does all the cooking and empties the trash the least I can do is the cleaning. I always keep a supply of extras on hand in case a new filter is needed, or the brushes need to be changed. And that was the case last week. The main filter was really quite dirty, and I noticed a better outcome this week since it was changed. What I like about eufy is that it can go under the bed, dressers, and TV bookcase/stand. Unfortunately my swiffer alternate that I use for the baseboards, doors, and the crown mounding broke today so I’ll need to get a replacement. We also have an iRobot braava jet to wet mop the bathroom floor and marble foyer, and dry mop the wood floor. It’s also nice because it goes under things. I generally use that once a month. So before the week ends we’ll need to get the baseboard duster replaced. Somebody’s got to get the cleaning done. And as long as I am able to do it, it will be me. It’s good exercise. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment