Monday, October 28, 2019

Nips Chocolate Parfait Candy Monster

Whenever I order something from Amazon I always ask my husband if there’s something he might need. Usually the answer is no. But every once in a while he checks the candy bin and tells me he has a short supply of something. That was the case the other day when the Nips Chocolate Parfait were at an intolerably low volume. So rather than order one carton of twelve boxes, I ordered two. These aren’t the only candies in the house, car, and every pocket. And that’s on top of all the cookies that are well stocked - and also all the sugar cubes he has with coffee and tea. I think that’s why he is one of the healthiest people I know. And that’s why I always make sure he has a huge supply of whatever candy or cookies he likes. There’s always room in the cupboard for his treats because that’s what makes him so sweet. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment